Vacancies at The RMC Academy
Current vacancies at the RMC Academy:
Piano & Keyboard Tutor
The RMC Academy is the new name for Riverside Music College’s non-accredited learning faculty, incorporating our former Private Instrument department. Due to this expansion, we will now be able to offer wider availability and a more comprehensive range of instruments and services to our clients.
We would like to invite experienced tutors to apply for the positions of Piano & Keyboard Tutor
- We’re looking for experienced tutors with a knowledge of music theory and applied music theory.
- You must be capable of following, and designing, structured teaching plans for all competency levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) that can be applied to one-to one learning, group learning, instrument specific workshops and online sessions.
- You must be comfortable teaching to all age groups and also teaching clients with additional support requirements.
Role Specific Requirements
Competency in teaching various exam syllabuses such as;
- ABRSM Trinity – Rock & pop (Keyboard)
- Trinity Piano syllabus
- LCM keyboard syllabus
- LCM Piano syllabus
- Rock School Classical piano syllabus
- Rock School Keyboard syllabus
- SQA/ Diploma level exams
A good knowledge of different styles & genres, such as;
Rock, Pop, Jazz, Reggae, Blues, R&B, Funk, Soul, Classical, Traditional, Folk, Country, Hard Rock, Indie
To apply, please send your CV / showreel and a covering letter to email@example.com
Please state the position you are applying for in the subject heading.